At Western Plains Nissan our service department use the latest diagnostic service tools, allowing us to deliver superior car servicing and run health checks on your Nissan to ensure it is up-to-date will all the latest computer software.
Our workshop has been purpose built to support the Nissan maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Nissan vehicle. With the advanced technology in it is now more important than ever to rely on the expertise of Nissan factory trained technicians.
All cars being serviced at Western Plains Nissan are thoroughly inspected and any recommendations for adjustments are discussed with our customers. That’s why we insist that every technician who works for us goes through a rigorous training program to become knowledgeable about all Nissan models. You can be assured that our technicians are up to speed on what’s under the bonnet, and have access to the right diagnostic tools and use genuine Nissan parts and lubricants.
At Western Plains Nissan we're determined to provide peace of mind for all our current owners and future customers. One of the ways we do this is with transparent service pricing thanks to our myNissan Service Certainty Program. If you are in a hurry why not take advantage of our excellent express vehicle servicing option.
As part of the Nissan program, our team is committed to upholding the Nissan Dealer Service Philosophy.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Nissan parts.
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Nissan's high standards.
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules.
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service.
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations.
Looking for something to do whilst your vehicle is being serviced? Why not relax in our Customer Lounge, read the paper or a magazine, watch television and enjoy a complimentary tea, coffee or cool refreshment. We also have our courtesy chauffeur service available to drop you to your desired location and pick you up once your vehicle service is complete.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Vehicle Servicing
- Mechanical repairs
- Fuel injection system cleaning
- Brakes & suspension repairs & maintenance
- Wheel alignments & balancing • Vehicle air-conditioning & re-gassing
- Power Steering and automatic transmission maintenance
- Diesel servicing, repairs & maintenance
- Roadworthy certificates
- Tyres & Batteries
For further information please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Nissan vehicle.
The Western Plains Nissan team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.
*Western Plains Nissan requires that all bookings must be made advance.